Updated: Apr 28, 2020
Welcome to Tenerife Boat Charter! You're probbaly reading this page because you're looking for something great to do in Tenerife which will make your trip here truly memorable! Hiring a boat out for yourself and your friends is most probably one of the best things you can do to be honest.
Which one do you go for? It can actually work out quite cheap to hire your own boat out in Tenerife which will come with a Captain, lunch, cava, beer, wine and softdrinks included.
For example, to go out on our "James Bond" style Super Sports Cruiser (pictured below), you can hire it out for 3 hours for just 40 Euros per person!
1. Check out our boats available for private hire in Tenerife. (Click the link to see our options.)
2. Get in touch with us - tell us which options you're interested in, how many are in your party and the dates which you would be available.
3. We'll check the availability of the boats and make sure they match your requirements.
4. We confirm with you the ins and outs of your booking then send a payment request for the deposit.
5. When we receive the non-refundable deposit, the boat is then booked. We send you information on where you have to be and when and we'll make sure any special requirements are catered for.
Please bare in mind, all our Boat Charters are extremely popular and during popular seasons, they have known to be booked up a couple of months in advance.
Is the deposit refundable?
Once we receive the deposit, it is non refundable unless there are extenuating circumstances.
If there are bad weather conditions, we will attempt to re arrange the date. if we are unable to do so, 100% of your deposit WILL BE refunded.